martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG

WHY TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL WORK?

Do we make pictures for ourselves or to show them others?
I Think photography is a mixture of both. 
Personally I feel a strong unconscious need to recover images of the world around me, and on the other hand  when I get an image that communicates with me, I have the need to show my work publicly. I am proud of what I made with my own hands!
When you get a nice picture, a picture that talks itself, words are useless. 
I am in the beggining of this magical travel of searching and creating new images based on our world.
I would like to share with all who come to visit this blog this adventure of continous searching. 
This is my personal work. 
I am a photographer.

" The quiet horse" (© Carlos Hoyos Martin, 2013)








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario